Journal Submission Guidelines:
The Editorial Board of the TNTESOL Journal seeks articles of general interest on any aspect of the teaching of English as a second or foreign language in elementary, middle high school, college/university, or adult/immigrant education. The topics can be varied and wide-ranging.
*Important note: All articles must be submitted electronically. To submit your article electronically, please do the following:
- Articles should be no longer than twelve pages, double-spaced, or no more than 4000 words.
- A section entitled “Classroom Practices” will allow a maximum of 1500 words.
- Articles should follow APA style format, use nonsexist language, and have bibliographic references for all citations or works referred to in the body of the article.
*Note: We accept articles year-round.
- Write and save the article as a Microsoft Word document.
- Submit your paper as an attachment to an email in which you provide the following in the body of the email: your name, address, home phone number, school affiliation, email address, and title of the paper. Include a statement that your work has not been printed elsewhere and is not currently submitted elsewhere.
- Email to email@example.com and include the words “TNTESOL-J Submission” in the subject heading. You will be notified immediately by return email once the article is received.